We are looking for talented UX/UI designers to join our world-class, results-driven team. This is an opportunity to be a big part of a small but amazing team of highly talented people. We are having a huge impact in our industry and are having fun along the way.
If you meet the requirements below we would love to chat.
HintMD is a well-funded high technology startup in the healthcare industry. Our ExpertCommerce™ platform enables physicians to curate treatment plans for patients and deliver the convenience to help patients achieve results. We enable consumers to fully engage within the aesthetic industry, know what is right for them and stay compliant with a personalized plan that guides them through each step on their journey to be their best.
Our team includes successful serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate to make a difference in our customers’ lives. Our headquarters are in beautiful Pleasanton, California.
- A diverse set of design skills (UI sketching, flowcharts, mockups, layout, typography)
- Expertise with design and prototyping tools (Sketch, InVision, Principle, Flinto, Zeplin, HTML/CSS etc.)
- Some formal education in design (interaction, graphic, visual communication) or a history of designing and shipping digital products
- A great portfolio
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designing the user experience and interface across three platforms (Web, iOS, Android) and for three types of users (physicians, office staff, patients)
- Working with product management, engineering, QA and customer service teams to ensure our designs are effective and executed correctly
- Taking informal design concepts and extending them into an organized, consistent and accurate design system
- Assisting with developing and implementing user testing processes, and using the results to make data-driven improvements
- Performing other duties as assigned
What We’re Interested In
- User-centered design that is beautiful, simple, intuitive and delightful
- Data-driven UX experiences that people will love to use
- Sharing the value of a user-focused design process with our stakeholders
- Making things work, then tightening the screws to make them great
- Nerding out on the process of design, and iterating or inventing new ways to get stuff done
What We Can Offer
We believe healthy people fuel a healthy culture. We offer health, dental and vision benefits, as well as three weeks paid vacation per year at the minimum.
If this sounds like the kind of work you would love to be doing, reach out to us and attach your resumé to email@example.com and let’s chat about how we can combine forces!
HintMD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.