We are currently on the lookout for talented software engineers with payment facilitator experience to join our world-class, results-driven team. This is an opportunity to be a big part of a small but amazing team of highly talented people. We are having a huge impact in our industry and are having fun along the way.
If you meet the requirements below we would love to chat.
HintMD is a well-funded high technology startup in the healthcare industry. Our ExpertCommerce™ platform enables physicians to curate treatment plans for patients and deliver the convenience to help patients achieve results. We enable consumers to fully engage within the aesthetic industry, know what is right for them and stay compliant with a personalized plan that guides them through each step on their journey to be their best.
Our team includes successful serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate to make a difference in our customers’ lives. Our headquarters are in beautiful Pleasanton, California.
- 10+ years of software experience with 5+ years in the payments or payment facilitator industry
- Experience working with payment processing, PCI compliance and payment processing integration
- Experience in software development design and an ability to implement scalable, fault tolerant systems that are PCI compliant
- Proficiency in programming skills with Java, Node.js and GraphQL
- Experience with relational databases and schema design
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of curiosity and keep abreast of the latest technologies
- Rigorous in automated testing, code quality and engineering best practices
- Higher-level analytical skills in taking business requirements and creating solutions
- Self-motivated, self-starting, an attention to detail and a great team player
- Creative and innovative, with the ability to think outside the box
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Helping to build and architect our payment facilitator platform
- Showing strong technical leadership skills with the ability to resolve ambiguity
- Working cross-functionally with our product, analytics and operations team to develop new features and improve existing processes
- Building systems that manage customers’ sensitive data and holding HintMD to the highest standards for security and compliance
- Constant quality improvement of code and infrastructure
- Estimating engineering efforts and coming up with realistic schedules and plans
- Identifying and resolving complex production issues
- Unit testing everything
- Performing other duties as assigned
What We Can Offer
We believe healthy people fuel a healthy culture. We offer health, dental and vision benefits, as well as three weeks paid vacation per year at the minimum.
If this sounds like the kind of work you would love to be doing, reach out to us and attach your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat about how we can combine forces!
HintMD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.