We are looking for a talented Senior Operation Data Analyst to join our world class, results-driven team. If you meet the requirements below, we would love to tell you more in person.
This is an opportunity to make a big impact in a small team and to have fun. It’s way better than those boring big-corporate red-tape meetings-all-the-time-sucks-the-life-out-of-you jobs.
As a key member of our growing team, we expect you to align and extend our culture. We’d like you to teach us new things, improve our systems and processes, show passion for what you do and bring intellectual honesty and resourcefulness.
HintMD is a well-funded high technology startup in the healthcare industry. Our ExpertCommerce™ platform enables physicians to curate treatment plans for patients and deliver the convenience to help patients achieve results. We enable consumers to fully engage within the aesthetic industry, know what is right for them and stay compliant with a personalized plan that guides them through each step on their journey to be their best.
Our team includes successful serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate to make a difference in our customers’ lives. Our headquarters are in beautiful Pleasanton, California.
- Master’s degree in business administration or finance
- 2+ years of experience working as a data analyst
- Experience with Tableau and Python
- The ability to design and improve data architecture for performance and reporting
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-driven setting
- Attention to detail and an ability to take high level guidance to perform detailed analytics
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Defining and reporting on KPIs across the organization
- Providing financing analysis for RFPs related to contract negotiations and drafting
- Building and automating dashboards and data distribution for internal reporting
- Analyzing acquisition features and functionality
- Evaluating and leading the implementation and enhancement of data analytics platforms
- Performing other duties as assigned
What We Can Offer
We believe healthy people fuel a healthy culture. We offer health, dental and vision benefits, as well as three weeks paid vacation per year at the minimum.
If this sounds like the kind of work you would love to be doing, reach out to us and attach your resumé to HR@Hintmd.com and let’s chat about how we can combine forces!
HintMD is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.