Our Salesforce administrator will lead the ongoing development of our salesforce.com deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes including: fundraising, marketing, outreach and our core program business processes.
This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part salesforce.com analyst. The Salesforce system administrator will be responsible for executing day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
HintMD is a well-funded high technology startup in the healthcare industry. Our ExpertCommerce™ platform enables physicians to curate treatment plans for patients and deliver the convenience to help patients achieve results. We enable consumers to fully engage within the aesthetic industry, know what is right for them and stay compliant with a personalized plan that guides them through each step on their journey to be their best.
Our team includes successful serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate to make a difference in our customers’ lives. Our headquarters are in beautiful Pleasanton, California.
- Minimum of two years experience as a salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- A strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with a variety of business processes
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- A demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- A creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- The ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- The ability to assess the impact of new requirements on salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as primary system administrator for the salesforce.com environment
- Handling all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Completing regular internal system audits and preparing for upgrades
- Managing salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinating the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Working with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development and management activities
- Assisting the training of new users and growing the salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively acting as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Working independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Performing other duties as assigned
What We Can Offer
We believe healthy people fuel a healthy culture. We offer health, dental and vision benefits, as well as three weeks paid vacation per year at the minimum.
If this sounds like the kind of work you would love to be doing, reach out to us and attach your resumé to HR@Hintmd.com and let’s chat about how we can combine forces!
HintMD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.