Our regional account executive for the Northeast will be the catalyst behind HintMDs’ success as an organization across NY, NJ, PA, CT, MA, RI, DC and VA.
As a consultative sales professional, the account executive is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects. You will work closely with your team and regional director to set appointments with business owners over the phone, face-to-face, through your network, and via referral partnerships to educate them about HintMD subscriptions and point-of-sale solution(s). You will also conduct one or two days initial training after a customer has been onboarded.
HintMD is a well-funded high technology startup offering SaaS solutions to the beauty and aesthetics market. Our ExpertCommerce™ platform enables physicians to curate treatment plans for patients and deliver the convenience to help patients achieve results. We enable consumers to fully engage within the aesthetic industry, know what is right for them and stay compliant with a personalized plan that guides them through each step on their journey to be their best.
We are a diverse, dynamic team and we are growing quickly. Our team includes successful serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate to make a difference in our customers’ lives. Our headquarters are in beautiful Pleasanton, California.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Two or more years of outside business-to-business sales experience
- An impressive track record of closing sales, winning clients, managing a territory and stellar presentation skills
- Unwavering commitment to personal performance, and a history of over-achieving monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Experience working with Salesforce.com CRM
- Excellent prospecting, resourcefulness, communication and networking skills
- The ability to multi-task under stringent deadlines with multiple stakeholders
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Incentive-driven sales ‘hunter’
- Professional demeanor and impeccable integrity
- High sense of urgency and innate sales talent
- Must enjoy cold-calling and speaking with people face-to-face
- Experience dealing directly with small local healthcare business owners and influencers
- Experience closing in a fast sales cycle: five to 10 sales per month
- Experience in a performance-based compensation model
- Previous top performer status in an outside sales position
- Proven track record of pipeline development and closing sales
- The ability to pass a background check
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Could reside in: NY, NJ, PA, CT, MA, RI, DC or VA
- Requires up to 50 percent travel. Frequently travel is outside the local area and overnight
- Computer literacy
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prospecting for and running dynamic sales presentations
- Tracking and providing clear visibility on performance by actively managing your pipeline of opportunities within SalesForce.com CRM
- Owning the full sales cycles from initial conversation to getting signed paperwork
- Hitting quarterly MBO and/or results-based quota targets to drive HintMD’s growth
- Leading compelling sales presentations about our solutions to a broad range of audiences from C-Level execs to individual contributors
- Educating customer team members on successful implementation strategies to drive results in the customer’s practice
- Closing sales of subscription and/or point-of-sale terminal solutions
- Educating merchants and business owners on the payment processing industry
- Maintaining regular communication with your regional director
- Performing other duties as assigned
What We Can Offer
We believe healthy people fuel a healthy culture. We offer health, dental and vision benefits, as well as a generous vacation time. Additional benefits include equity grant and 401K.
If this sounds like the kind of work you would love to be doing, reach out to us, attach your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat about how we can combine forces!
HintMD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.