Are you a driven, competitive, collaborative recruiter with a proven track record of success? We are looking for a recruiter to be responsible for driving the full-cycle recruitment process for a variety of roles across the organization. By identifying, attracting and closing top talent you will ensure that business and hiring objectives are met in a timely basis. You will work closely with the hiring managers to create job descriptions, source qualified candidates, qualify and convert leads into hires, and ensure a smooth and candidate-centric process throughout. Your success in this role hinges on your ability to foster strong relationships with your hiring managers in order to identify the best candidate. Your consultative approach will enable you to work with your hiring managers to present qualified candidates and drive the process to successful hires. In addition, you will assist the recruitment process in a variety of different areas including coordination and assisting with employment branding programs.
You’ll be a self-starter driven by recruiting fundamentals and a desire to build new processes and best practices that identify and attract the best talent to join a rapidly growing technical team. As the first recruiter on the team, you’ll run the full cycle recruitment process, ensuring that all candidates have a great experience from their first contact with HintMD.
This role will report to the director of human resources.
HintMD is a well-funded high technology startup offering SaaS solutions to the beauty and aesthetics market. Our ExpertCommerce™ platform enables physicians to curate treatment plans for patients and deliver the convenience to help patients achieve results. We enable consumers to fully engage within the aesthetic industry, know what is right for them and stay compliant with a personalized plan that guides them through each step on their journey to be their best.
We are a diverse, dynamic team and we are growing quickly. Our team includes successful serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate to make a difference in our customers’ lives. Our headquarters are in beautiful Pleasanton, California.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related fields, or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience (ie. software engineers, product managers and UX/UI designers), specifically at startups – a high-growth, high-performance environment, working on technical roles in a competitive market
- Experience and knowledge of full life cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management and due diligence
- A proven track record of creative sourcing strategies to attract talent for hard-to-fill technical positions
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities and time efficiently, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Strong organizational skills for tracking candidates, prior experience working with ATS system and other recruiting tools (LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, Monster etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality with employee information
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the full cycle recruiting process from creating job descriptions to offer acceptance, with heavy emphasis on sourcing and prospecting, while providing an excellent candidate and hiring team experience leading to high customer satisfaction
- Partnering with hiring managers across the organization to proactively understand current talent needs, organization strategy and anticipate future hiring demands
- Developing and executing recruitment strategies, and leveraging best practices and technology to build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates for our technical and non-technical positions
- Driving adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing and hiring practices across the company to facilitate talent acquisition productivity and predictable quality
- Sourcing active and passive candidates by leveraging multiple sourcing strategies, tools and channels including your external network, online, job boards, external databases, employee referrals, events, campaigns and relevant research
- Providing guidance to continually deliver quality candidates and hires
- Staying abreast of talent trends in the market and advance thinking around solutions to further develop talent and organization effectiveness
- Networking, cold calling and deep diving into passive candidates using various traditional and nontraditional tools and techniques
- Maintaining applicant tracking system, ensuring candidate records and activity are current, and providing weekly reports
- Creating, analyzing and distributing data metrics and performance recruiting reports on a weekly basis
- Collaborating with HR and hiring managers to continually improve processes and experience
- Assisting in HR initiatives as needed
- Performing other duties as assigned
What We Can Offer
We believe healthy people fuel a healthy culture. We offer health, dental and vision benefits, as well as a generous vacation time. Additional benefits include equity grant and 401K.
If this sounds like the kind of work you would love to be doing, reach out to us, attach your resume to email@example.com and let’s chat about how we can combine forces!
HintMD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.