We are looking for a QA automation lead to be responsible for creating automation to test the applications that have been designed and developed by our engineering teams. You are an engineer who firmly believes that quality is everyone’s responsibility. You enjoy finding vulnerabilities and bugs in existing code, and are capable of working with a team to fix those issues for good. You’ll expand our automated testing infrastructure and guide other engineers to write automated tests and follow better testing practices.
HintMD is a well-funded high technology startup offering SaaS solutions to the beauty and aesthetics market. Our ExpertCommerce™ platform enables physicians to curate treatment plans for patients and deliver the convenience to help patients achieve results. We enable consumers to fully engage within the aesthetic industry, know what is right for them and stay compliant with a personalized plan that guides them through each step on their journey to be their best.
We are a diverse, dynamic team and we are growing quickly. Our team includes successful serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate to make a difference in our customers’ lives. Our headquarters are in beautiful Pleasanton, California.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering or Computer Science degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of QA experience in testing web applications and mobile applications
- Experience with mobile test automation for Android/iOS (Appium/Android SDK) including integration solutions such as Saucelabs
- Experience with web application testing and web application testing frameworks like Selenium or Cypress
- Proven expertise in designing and building automation infrastructure
- Expertise with Jenkins, Cypress, Jira and TestRail, and SQL
- The ability to work respectfully and effectively with all levels of employees to achieve mutual goals
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, good judgment, prioritization skills and the ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Self-directed – a team player who takes initiative, proactively addresses problems and can work with minimal oversight
- Results-driven with positive energy, a desire to overachieve and continuous learning and improvement
- A desire to learn new technologies
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leading the design and development of infrastructure for mobile application testing
- Helping scale existing web application automation infrastructure
- Identifying and leveraging open source as well as commercial automation tools
- Working with QA Manager to identify and prioritize test cases for automation
- Running code coverage for existing tests to identify the gaps in current automation
- Performing peer code reviews as part of your everyday workflow
- Working under minimal supervision on complex projects and assisting less experienced colleagues as needed/requested
- A willingness to take on additional responsibilities and influence the positive direction of the automation effort, plus its schedule and prioritization
- Manual testing, if needed
- Performing other duties as assigned
What We Can Offer
We believe healthy people fuel a healthy culture. We offer health, dental and vision benefits, as well as a generous vacation time. Additional benefits include equity grant and 401K.
If this sounds like the kind of work you would love to be doing, reach out to us, attach your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat about how we can combine forces!
HintMD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.