We are looking for a QA automation engineer to be responsible for creating automation to test the applications that have been designed and developed by our engineering teams.
You’ll expand our automated testing coverage. You are an engineer who firmly believes that quality is everyone’s responsibility. You enjoy finding vulnerabilities and bugs in existing code and you’re capable of working with a team to fix those issues.
HintMD is a well-funded high technology startup offering SaaS solutions to the beauty and aesthetics market. Our ExpertCommerce™ platform enables physicians to curate treatment plans for patients and deliver the convenience to help patients achieve results. We enable consumers to fully engage within the aesthetic industry, know what is right for them and stay compliant with a personalized plan that guides them through each step on their journey to be their best.
We are a diverse, dynamic team and we are growing quickly. Our team includes successful serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate to make a difference in our customers’ lives. Our headquarters are in beautiful Pleasanton, California.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering or Computer Science degree or equivalent; Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of QA experience in testing web applications and mobile applications
- Experience with mobile test automation for Android/iOS (Appium/Android SDK) or experience with web application automation (Selenium/Cypress)
- Expertise with Jenkins, Cypress, Jira and TestRail, and SQL
- A passion for finding bugs
- The ability to work respectfully and effectively with all levels of employees to achieve mutual goals
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and good judgment, prioritization skills and the ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Self-directed – a team player who takes initiative, proactively addresses problems and can work with minimal oversight
- Results-driven with positive energy, a desire to overachieve and continuous learning and improvement
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing manual testing on the product, if needed
- Having the ability to think thoughtfully and automate test cases
- Evaluating and identifying areas in which test automation would be beneficial
- Diagnosing problems and fixing bugs in the automation test framework
- Maintaining existing automated regression suites/packages to reflect changing requirements and features
- Performing peer code reviews as part of your everyday workflow
- Performing other duties as assigned
What We Can Offer
We believe healthy people fuel a healthy culture. We offer health, dental and vision benefits, as well as a generous vacation time. Additional benefits include equity grant and 401K.
If this sounds like the kind of work you would love to be doing, reach out to us, attach your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat about how we can combine forces!
HintMD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.