We are looking for a product support manager who will be responsible for developing a support team and corresponding processes to scale a new product rollout in the point of sale space. Your team will ensure customer satisfaction by monitoring device deployment, and the position of product support manager will identify all possible troubleshooting scenarios and corresponding resolutions. The position also has a strong emphasis on device support and troubleshooting.
HintMD is a well-funded high technology startup offering SaaS solutions to the beauty and aesthetics market. Our ExpertCommerce™ platform enables physicians to curate treatment plans for patients and deliver the convenience to help patients achieve results. We enable consumers to fully engage within the aesthetic industry, know what is right for them and stay compliant with a personalized plan that guides them through each step on their journey to be their best.
We are a diverse, dynamic team and we are growing quickly. Our team includes successful serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate to make a difference in our customers’ lives. Our headquarters are in beautiful Pleasanton, California.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience (3-5 years) in customer success management or technical device support
- BS/BA or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in building and scaling device and SaaS support, particularly in a fast-paced start up or tech environment
- Experience with new product introduction and support
- A high sense of self-motivation and superior problem management
- Previous SaaS experience or Fintech experience
- The ability to clearly communicate cross functionally across the organization to identify opportunities with development, leadership and customers in order to troubleshoot performance issues
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Promptly assessing, triaging and responding to issues escalated from customers during new device installation and beyond
- Providing training on best practices to improve product functionality within the medical practice
- Working closely with the customer success manager to gather and assess Zendesk call metric information, and providing feedback on feature priorities to the product team
- Working closely with the product manager and engineers for questions and issues relating to new product
- Reporting regularly to the executive team on product performance in the marketplace
- Formally documenting and sharing issue-related and/or preventative knowledge for the customer using the product to streamline the onboarding process
- Performing other duties as assigned
What We Can Offer
We believe healthy people fuel a healthy culture. We offer health, dental and vision benefits, as well as three weeks paid vacation per year at the minimum. Additional benefits include Equity grant and 401K.
If this sounds like the kind of work you would love to be doing, please apply here.
HintMD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.