We are looking for a talented POS solutions manager to join our world class, results-driven team. You will be an early member of our payment operations team and will help to build out our capabilities. If you meet the requirements below, we would love to tell you more in person.
This is an opportunity to make a big impact in a small team and to have fun. It’s way better than those boring, big corporate, red tape, meetings-all-the-time, sucks-the-life-out-of-you jobs.
As a key member of our growing team, we expect you to align and extend our culture. We’d like you to teach us new things, improve our systems and processes, show passion for what you do and bring intellectual honesty and resourcefulness.
HintMD is a well-funded high technology startup offering SaaS solutions to the beauty and aesthetics market. Our ExpertCommerce™ platform enables physicians to curate treatment plans for patients and deliver the convenience to help patients achieve results. We enable consumers to fully engage within the aesthetic industry, know what is right for them and stay compliant with a personalized plan that guides them through each step on their journey to be their best.
We are a diverse, dynamic team and we are growing quickly. Our team includes successful serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate to make a difference in our customers’ lives. Our headquarters are in beautiful Pleasanton, California.
- Bachelor’s in information systems degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience working with hardware solutions, a plus if you have worked with POS devices
- Experience utilizing MDM solutions such as Airwatch and JAMF managing tablets
- Experience building supply chain pipeline for hardware solutions from packaging through to shipment and returns
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building POS solutions logistics and workflows
- Setting up and managing MDM system (Airwatch, JAMF, etc) for tablets
- Building policies and practices related to the distribution, management and support of POS solution
- Operationalizing the POS solutions program (vendor management, sourcing, packaging, shipping and returns) and evaluating long-term partners for outsourcing operations
- Performing other duties as assigned
What We Can Offer
We believe healthy people fuel a healthy culture. We offer health, dental and vision benefits, as well as three weeks paid vacation per year at the minimum.
If this sounds like the kind of work you would love to be doing, reach out to us and attach your resumé to HR@Hintmd.com and let’s chat about how we can combine forces!
HintMD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.