We are looking for a talented payment operations associate to join our world class, results-driven team. If you meet the requirements below, we would love to tell you more in person.
This is an opportunity to make a big impact in a small team and to have fun. It’s way better than those boring, big corporate, red tape, meetings-all-the-time, sucks-the-life-out-of-you jobs.
As a key member of our growing team, we expect you to align and extend our culture. We’d like you to teach us new things, improve our systems and processes, show passion for what you do and bring intellectual honesty and resourcefulness.
HintMD is a well-funded high technology startup offering SaaS solutions to the beauty and aesthetics market. Our ExpertCommerce™ platform enables physicians to curate treatment plans for patients and deliver the convenience to help patients achieve results. We enable consumers to fully engage within the aesthetic industry, know what is right for them and stay compliant with a personalized plan that guides them through each step on their journey to be their best.
We are a diverse, dynamic team and we are growing quickly. Our team includes successful serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate to make a difference in our customers’ lives. Our headquarters are in beautiful Pleasanton, California.
- Two to three years of experience in risk management; ecommerce experience a plus
- Knowledge of payment industry, underwriting, financial statements and basic bank and association rules
- Knowledge of merchant KYC check process and procedures
- Knowledge of OFAC/AML/BSA rules and regulations a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to solve problems creatively and independently
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Requesting and obtaining documents to complete underwriting process as needed for KYC checks
- Conducting comprehensive reviews and analysis of individuals and companies
- Assisting with credit portfolio and periodic portfolio management
- Recommending anti-fraud processes and system enhancements through key findings
- Educating internal team members and external parties on process and procedure best practices
- Participating in special projects and assignments
- Performing other duties as assigned
What We Can Offer
We believe healthy people fuel a healthy culture. We offer health, dental and vision benefits, as well as three weeks paid vacation per year at the minimum.
If this sounds like the kind of work you would love to be doing, reach out to us and attach your resumé to HR@Hintmd.com and let’s chat about how we can combine forces!
HintMD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.