Are you a well-rounded marketing professional who wants to gain experience in B2B and B2C marketing? We are looking for someone who is organized, can multi-task and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
As marketing coordinator you will be responsible for supporting day-to-day marketing functions, including social media, event planning, content creation and digital marketing.
HintMD is a well-funded high technology startup in the healthcare industry. Our ExpertCommerce™ platform enables physicians to curate treatment plans for patients and deliver the convenience to help patients achieve results. We enable consumers to fully engage within the aesthetic industry, know what is right for them and stay compliant with a personalized plan that guides them through each step on their journey to be their best.
Our team includes successful serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate to make a difference in our customers’ lives. Our headquarters are in beautiful Pleasanton, California.
- Three years marketing experience
- A degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Experience with marketing platforms and/or website administration
- An excellent writer and storyteller
- Experience with marketing automation is a plus
- A familiarity with marketing data and analytics, including basic success metrics such as ROI
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Tradeshow support including research, logistics, materials development, promotion and event management
- Drafting content for a variety of communications including newsletters, emails, reports and other sales support collateral
- Project management for marketing initiatives including tracking budgets and activities for cross-functional teams
- Support for the director of marketing on daily administrative tasks
- Research, writing, proof-reading, editing and content fact-checking
- Coordinating all aspects of event coordination: vendor research and negotiation, event planning, event operations, onsite setup and inspection
- Working with graphic designers to create digital and print marketing collateral
- Working with social media team to help execute strategies and priorities
- Creating engaging and informative content for HintMD channels
- Managing editorial and marketing calendar
- Contributing to reporting on marketing initiatives, project status and overall marketing department performance
- Contributing to marketing department strategy and planning
- >25 percent travel for events, tradeshow support or other initiatives
- Administering B2C marketing portal and social media platform
- Ability to work within marketing automation platform and CRM, including building segmented audience lists
- Performing other duties as assigned
What We Can Offer
We believe healthy people fuel a healthy culture. We offer health, dental and vision benefits, as well as three weeks paid vacation per year at the minimum.
If this sounds like the kind of work you would love to be doing, reach out to us and attach your resumé to HR@Hintmd.com and let’s chat about how we can combine forces!
HintMD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.