Are you an experienced sales training professional who excels at building and executing training curriculum to various audiences? We are looking for someone who is innovative, organized, dynamic and can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
As manager of training, you will be responsible for creating and executing a training curriculum that encompasses both onboarding and continuing education for the HintMD sales team and its partners.
HintMD is a well-funded high technology startup offering SaaS solutions to the beauty and aesthetics market. Our ExpertCommerce™ platform enables physicians to curate treatment plans for patients and deliver the convenience to help patients achieve results. We enable consumers to fully engage within the aesthetic industry, know what is right for them and stay compliant with a personalized plan that guides them through each step on their journey to be their best.
We are a diverse, dynamic team and we are growing quickly. Our team includes successful serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate to make a difference in our customers’ lives. Our headquarters are in beautiful Pleasanton, California.
- 5+ years experience in sales training and coaching
- Sales experience in the aesthetic or technology space, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Significant classroom training experience, including sales messaging, product training and selling skills
- Experience creating and executing ongoing sales training curriculum
- An ability to demonstrate how past education presentations were created and delivered to sales people, customers and prospects with measurable results
- Experience creating and delivering training with various adult learning techniques (LMS, video-based sales messaging, micro-learning etc.)
- Strong field credibility based on a successful selling track record, detailed product knowledge and an ability to sell persuasively and succinctly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- High sales standards and mentoring through example
- Strong organizational, scheduling, planning and prioritizing abilities
- History of managing budgets, expenses and executing training meetings
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Using a solid foundation of knowledge related to the HintMD product platform and marketplace, the manager of training will design and execute ongoing education and sales training programs to HintMD employees, sales reps and partners
- Consulting with sales management and marketing teams to identify learning objectives and create sales strategies for the HintMD platform, in order to maximize sales effectiveness
- Developing and delivering ongoing sales training programs and content for sales force and partners
- Creating an onboarding strategy for new sales reps and partners that encompasses both live classroom training, as well as online micro-learning
- Liaisons between sales and marketing, engineering, R&D, operations and product development teams to provide necessary guidance in the development of marketing programs/materials, sales strategy and upcoming product/platform launches
- Delivering timely updates to course curricula and training materials that reflect changes in product platform and market demands
- Analyzing and assessing the performance strength of training practices and coaching processes
- Creating and managing the annual training calendar with course module selections, appropriate timing and course improvements
- Managing the budget for training programs quarterly and annually
- Determining training requirements by: studying sales and marketing strategic plans and current sales results; conferring with sales executives, and evaluating training effectiveness
- Creating online course study modules and leading project planning for learning management system
- >35 percent travel for training, strategy, messaging and other initiatives
- Performing other duties as assigned
What We Can Offer
We believe healthy people fuel a healthy culture. We offer health, dental and vision benefits, as well as a generous vacation time. Additional benefits include equity grant and 401K.
If this sounds like the kind of work you would love to be doing, reach out to us, attach your resume to email@example.com and let’s chat about how we can combine forces!
HintMD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.