We are looking for a talented production/developer operations engineer to join our world class results-driven team.
As a key member of our team, we expect you to align and extend our culture. We’d like you to teach us new things, improve our systems and processes, show passion for what you do and bring intellectual honesty and resourcefulness.
If you meet the requirements below, we would love to tell you more in person. This is an opportunity to make a big impact in a small team and to have fun.
HintMD is a well-funded high technology startup in the healthcare industry. Our ExpertCommerce™ platform enables physicians to curate treatment plans for patients, and deliver the convenience to help them achieve results. We enable consumers to fully engage within the aesthetics industry, know what is right for them and stay compliant with a personalized plan that guides them through each step on their journey to be their best.
Our team includes successful serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate to make a difference in our customers’ lives. Our headquarters are in beautiful Pleasanton, California.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent with 10+ years of experience with prodops/devops in a medium to large footprint capacity
- Proficient with designing and managing AWS infrastructure
- Experience working in a fast-paced results-driven setting
- Attention to detail, takes time to understand requirements and carefully crafts professional solutions
- Loves learning new technologies
- Experience with PCI DSS and/or HIPAA compliance desired
- AWS Certification a plus, not required
- No healthcare or aesthetics experience needed, we write code around here
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing and maintaining a world-class reliable, scalable and secure production environment
- Implementing and maintaining engineering operations and tools (online test systems, source control systems, backups, etc.)
- Realizing our container strategy
- Integrating with external data processing systems
- Coaching and mentoring others to become competent thought leaders
- Recommending best practices and tools
- Having fun
- Performing other duties as assigned
What We Can Offer
We believe healthy people fuel a healthy culture. We offer health, dental and vision benefits, as well as three weeks paid vacation per year at the minimum.
If this sounds like the kind of work you would love to be doing, reach out to us and attach your resumé to HR@Hintmd.com and let’s chat about how we can combine forces!
HintMD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.