Our customer success manager is responsible for supervising the customer success staff, as well as managing and developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty by working closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive.
We are looking for someone to provide technical support to customers, with the goal to keeping patients and members satisfied with the HintMD products. The customer success manager will also be responsible for: creating policies and procedures to optimize the customer experience; gathering feedback from customers, and analyzing customer data to identify best practices.
The customer success manager must establish policies the customer success team can follow to ensure all customers receive the same quality of service.
HintMD is a well-funded high technology startup offering SaaS solutions to the beauty and aesthetics market. Our ExpertCommerce™ platform enables physicians to curate treatment plans for patients and deliver the convenience to help patients achieve results. We enable consumers to fully engage within the aesthetic industry, know what is right for them and stay compliant with a personalized plan that guides them through each step on their journey to be their best.
We are a diverse, dynamic team and we are growing quickly. Our team includes successful serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate to make a difference in our customers’ lives. Our headquarters are in beautiful Pleasanton, California.
- A strong love of working closely with customers to enable them to achieve their desired business outcomes, leading to increased revenues and expansion opportunities
- BS/BA or equivalent practical experience
- Solution-oriented and process driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active and accountable
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting customers to understand the best ways to utilize their HintMD software, based on the customer’s unique business needs
- Educating customers on the flexibility and capabilities of their software, so they are encouraged to continue using our services
- Performing basic human resource tasks such as hiring and training staff. This includes reviewing applications, conducting interviews, providing on-the-job training, mentoring new employees, conducting performance evaluations and handling disciplinary actions
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Communicating effectively with both internal and external teams to ensure superb customer satisfaction
- Ensuring that requests are addressed in a timely and effective manner
- Continuously seeking out relevant customer feedback
- Co-ordinating issue resolution with the technical team
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times during the onboarding process and throughout customers’ subscriptions
- Developing processes for common tasks and issues for scalability
- Recognizing, quantifying and prioritizing user patterns and issues
- Building and following business process workflows
- Offering B2B and end users support and churn management on SaaS software platform
- Providing customer trend and data analysis
- CRM reporting, as well as collecting and reporting on department metrics (Zendesk)
- UI screening and feedback
- Platform troubleshooting
- Internal employee and customer training on new/updated platforms
- Performing other duties as assigned
What We Can Offer
We believe healthy people fuel a healthy culture. We offer health, dental and vision benefits, as well as three weeks paid vacation per year at the minimum. Additional benefits include Equity grant and 401K.
If this sounds like the kind of work you would love to be doing, please apply here.
HintMD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.