We are looking for a customer success manager to be responsible for supervising the customer success staff; managing and developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty by working closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive.
The customer success manager provides technical support to customers with the goal to keep customers and members satisfied with the HintMD products. The customer success manager is also responsible for creating policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience, gather feedback from customers and analyze customer data to identify best practices. The customer success manager must establish policies the customer success team can follow to ensure all customers receive excellence in quality of service.
HintMD is a well-funded high technology startup offering SaaS solutions to the beauty and aesthetics market. Our ExpertCommerce™ platform enables physicians to curate treatment plans for patients and deliver the convenience to help patients achieve results. We enable consumers to fully engage within the aesthetic industry, know what is right for them and stay compliant with a personalized plan that guides them through each step on their journey to be their best.
We are a diverse, dynamic team and we are growing quickly. Our team includes successful serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate to make a difference in our customers’ lives. Our headquarters are in beautiful Pleasanton, California.
- 3+ years of experience in the management of a customer success team
- Experience with JIRA, Zendesk and Salesforce.com in a fast-paced start up environment is preferred
- BS/BA or equivalent practical experience
- To be solution-oriented and process driven
- To demonstrate interest in improving customer experience and ability to drive projects that benefit customers
- Excellent communication skills and a love of working closely with customers to achieve their desired business outcomes
- Experience with SaaS or Fintech is a plus
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting customers to understand the best ways to utilize their HintMD software, based on the customer’s unique business needs
- Educating customers on the flexibility and capabilities of their software, so they are encouraged to continue using our services
- Performing basic human resource tasks such as hiring and training staff. This includes reviewing applications, conducting interviews, providing on-the-job training, mentoring new employees, conducting performance evaluations and handling disciplinary actions
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Communicating effectively with both internal and external teams to ensure superb customer satisfaction
- Ensuring that requests are addressed in a timely and effective manner
- Continuously seeking out relevant customer feedback
- Coordinating issue resolution with the technical team
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times during the onboarding process and throughout customers’ subscriptions
- Developing processes for common tasks and issues for scalability
- Recognizing, quantifying and prioritizing user patterns and issues
- Building and following business process workflows
- Offering B2B and end users support and churn management on SaaS software platform
- Performing customer trend and data analysis
- CRM management and reporting, as well as collecting and reporting on department metrics (Zendesk)
- UI screening and feedback
- Performing user interface screening, platform troubleshooting and feedback
- Conducting internal employee and customer training on new/updated platforms
- Documenting process improvement and training customers on new procedures
- Performing other duties as assigned
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Aesthetics
Customer Success Management
What We Can Offer
We believe healthy people fuel a healthy culture. We offer health, dental and vision benefits, as well as a generous vacation time. Additional benefits include equity grant and 401K.
If this sounds like the kind of work you would love to be doing, reach out to us, attach your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat about how we can combine forces!
HintMD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.