Our customer success team is the voice of excellence support function of HintMD. This team provides world-class service and support to our customer and member base. The entry level customer success team member receives inbound calls primarily from members updating customer records and solving member inquiries. This individual will resolve problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, and expediting correction or adjustment. They will also contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
HintMD is a well-funded high technology startup offering SaaS solutions to the beauty and aesthetics market. Our ExpertCommerce™ platform enables physicians to curate treatment plans for patients and deliver the convenience to help patients achieve results. We enable consumers to fully engage within the aesthetic industry, know what is right for them and stay compliant with a personalized plan that guides them through each step on their journey to be their best.
We are a diverse, dynamic team and we are growing quickly. Our team includes successful serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate to make a difference in our customers’ lives. Our headquarters are in beautiful Pleasanton, California.
- Previous customer support experience preferred
- Ability to work on assignments that may be routine in
- Excellent communicator with strong phone contact skills
- Self-motivated, does not require constant management
- Able to work in a team setting, collaborative
- Strong software skills with Zendesk experience a plus
- An excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks across a variety of software applications
- Dependable and punctual with time management skills
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced environment subject to rapid change
- Flexible and possibly have the option to work early morning shifts
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times throughout the customer experience
- Dynamically working across B2B and end-user as needed with a focus on end-users
- Providing friendly and efficient service to our community of practices and members
- Responding professionally to inbound phone calls, including time-sensitive situations
- Identifying and escalating issues appropriately
What We Can Offer
We believe healthy people fuel a healthy culture. We offer health, dental and vision benefits, as well as three weeks paid vacation per year at the minimum.
If this sounds like the kind of work you would love to be doing, please reach out to us, attaching your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat about how we can combine forces!
HintMD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.