We are looking for someone who is comfortable in a start-up and can adapt quickly to changing needs. Most of all, we are looking for someone who will be a great culture fit and bring their unique skill set to contribute to the customer success team in a call center environment by answering product and service questions to ensure excellent customer satisfaction.
HintMD is a well-funded high technology startup offering SaaS solutions to the beauty and aesthetics market. Our ExpertCommerce™ platform enables physicians to curate treatment plans for patients and deliver the convenience to help patients achieve results. We enable consumers to fully engage within the aesthetic industry, know what is right for them and stay compliant with a personalized plan that guides them through each step on their journey to be their best.
We are a diverse, dynamic team and we are growing quickly. Our team includes successful serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate to make a difference in our customers’ lives. Our headquarters are in beautiful Pleasanton, California.
- Proven customer support experience with a track record for going above and beyond for the customer and a deep degree of customer empathy
- Solution and process oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- The ability to customize the support experience for the needs of individual customers
- An exceptional communicator with strong phone contact skills
- Self-motivated, does not require constant management
- Able to work in a team setting
- The ability to identify and anticipate needs
- Familiarity with Zendesk, JIRA and Salesforce.com is a plus
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks across a variety of software applications
- Dependable and punctual with time management skills
- Strong writing skills and impeccable attention to detail
- The ability to contribute in a fast-paced environment subject to rapid change
- Flexibility and being open to possibly working early morning shifts
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times during the onboarding process and throughout the customer experience
- Dynamically working across B2B and end-user
- Providing friendly and efficient service to our community of practices and members
- Responding professionally to inbound phone calls, including time-sensitive situations
- Identifying and escalating issues appropriately
- Providing the fulfillment of skincare product orders within our platform and external vendors
- Sales support
- Performing other duties as assigned
What We Can Offer
We believe healthy people fuel a healthy culture. We offer health, dental and vision benefits, as well as three weeks paid vacation per year at the minimum.
If this sounds like the kind of work you would love to be doing, please apply here.
HintMD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.