We are looking for a talented commercial analyst to join our world-class, results-driven team. This individual is responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of key commercial related data in an ongoing effort to increase business productivity. The development and tracking of KPIs will be critical to enhance the understanding of the business and improve decision making. Specific activities relating to payment processing will be a key component of the role, including rate analysis and delivery to the sales team and prospective customers.
This individual is also responsible for all sales field territory management as well as compensation plan management, creation and calculations. The position requires a self-starter who can perform multifaceted commercial support duties and who has excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills, plus the ability to interact with all levels of staff in a fast-paced environment.
HintMD is a well-funded high technology startup offering SaaS solutions to the beauty and aesthetics market. Our ExpertCommerce™ platform enables physicians to curate treatment plans for patients and deliver the convenience to help patients achieve results. We enable consumers to fully engage within the aesthetic industry, know what is right for them and stay compliant with a personalized plan that guides them through each step on their journey to be their best.
We are a diverse, dynamic team and we are growing quickly. Our team includes successful serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate to make a difference in our customers’ lives. Our headquarters are in beautiful Pleasanton, California.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business (MBA preferred) or related field and a minimum of two years in a commercial team and/or finance organization role, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in payment processing and a strong working knowledge of the associated terminology, infrastructure, process, and reporting/analysis is desired
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Working knowledge of salesforce.com is desired
- Working knowledge of Looker and/or other data visualization/reporting software is desired
- Exceptional organizational, multi-tasking, anticipatory and follow-up skills
- Interest in analyzing business operations and developing strategies to enhance operations
- High level of business acumen; highly motivated and dedicated individual
- Self-starter with the ability to work with, manage and prioritize multiple deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels of the organization as well as with customers
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with sales management to analyze the performance of sales representatives and strategically expand the team/territories to maximize the business opportunity
- Working with sales management to create annual sales force compensation programs and manage implementation and calculations
- Creating analysis on provided merchant services data and reporting on findings to the sales team and prospective customers
- Acting as a knowledge resource for internal teams on payment processing analytics and trends
- Assisting in creating and implementing department projects and programs to generate sales growth and improve existing processes
- Working closely with multiple departments to design and build processes for capturing, tracking and reporting on company KPIs and other data relating to commercial and overall company performance
- Masterfully using salesforce.com to effectively monitor business activities and serve as a training resource to commercial personnel
- Managing and providing specialized sales reporting and analysis on key accounts and programs upon request
- Managing various projects as assigned and performing other special tasks as requested
- Performing other duties as assigned
What We Can Offer
We believe healthy people fuel a healthy culture. We offer health, dental and vision benefits, as well as a generous vacation time. Additional benefits include equity grant and 401K.
If this sounds like the kind of work you would love to be doing, reach out to us, attach your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat about how we can combine forces!
HintMD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.