Looking for the perfect gift this festive season? Tired of wasting money, resources and gift-wrapping on stuff that your significant other doesn’t really want? Then you’re in luck, because we’ve totally got your back. And no, we’re not talking about spending the earth on Manolos, Chanel or the latest iPhone, instead we’re all over the gift that is the aesthetic subscription.
And here’s ten good reasons why.
1. An aesthetic subscription is a unique, doctor-prescribed treatment program curated specifically to help attain and maintain your aesthetic goals. Simple.
“A treatment plan goes above and beyond the usual beauty routine because it turns up your anti-aging efforts full throttle and is designed to eliminate specific concerns like acne, rosacea and hyperpigmentation,” explains board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Stephen Ronan, founder of Blackhawk Plastic Surgery and MedSpa in Danville, CA.
2. A treatment plan may include anything from injectables like Botox, Dysport, Restylane and Voluma, to chemical peels, HydraFacials, medical-grade skincare and even laser hair removal. It really is the whole package – and not just for the holidays.
3. Most people take their chances with an average, everyday skincare routine that’s been blindly recommended by a department store sales person, glossy beauty mag or the latest Insta influencer. Money. Down. The. Drain. With an aesthetic subscription, on the other hand, you get to work with the best aesthetic physicians in the business to create a totally customizable, medically-advanced treatment plan to suit your skin, concerns, budget and goals.
4. Injectables, medical-grade skincare and aesthetic treatments offer far better visible results than any off-the-shelf product or spa treatment can even dream of. Clinically proven to renew, revive and rejuvenate at a deep, cellular level, physician-dispensed skincare such as Alastin, ZO Skin Health and Neocutis, alongside regular treatments at the doctor’s office help put you in control of the way you age.
“No store-bought product or mainstream spa treatment can promise the results you get from harnessing the power of medical-grade everything,” says Dr. Ronan.
5. Whether your skin could benefit from dermal fillers, at-home retinol, injectable toxins, microdermabrasion or some regular laser resurfacing, a treatment plan has it all covered. And being able to pay for everything in easy monthly installments, rather than in one big hit? It’s like Christmas every day of the year. Especially when someone else is paying;)
6. One of the major benefits of a treatment plan is the consistency it offers. By signing up to a plan, you’ll receive a regular treatment schedule as well as personal reminders, so you’ll never forget an appointment or leave it too late. This makes it a cinch to stay on-track with your appointments.
7. In our opinion, doctor’s treatments are the only proven way to get problem skin to behave the way you want, particularly when skin becomes less efficient with age. And when you add a bespoke, clinically-proven skincare prescription into the mix, what transpires are fewer lines and wrinkles, less noticeable discolorations and improved tone and texture – especially with continued treatment, both at home and at the doctor’s office.
8. Include medical-grade skincare in your treatment plan and it will be delivered to your doorstep on a regular basis – exactly when you need it. And if you find you use less than you thought, you can easily change your delivery dates. No, this is not a drill.
9. Worried about being stuck with a treatment plan that doesn’t suit your constantly-changing needs and concerns? Don’t be. An aesthetic subscription with a HintMD practice allows you to change, add or remove treatments or products at any time, as long as the full cost of treatments received is paid for, of course.
10. Treatment plans often include discounts and member-only prices on services, as well as VIP offerings such as a free syringe of filler after being on a plan for six months, or the chance to try a free HydraFacial after three. So, not only are you a) maintaining great skin all year round and b) splitting up your payments, but you’re c) SAVING $$$s as well.
Now, where’s that wish list…